Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Saint Pius Feast Day

Today Saint Pius X School celebrated the feast of Saint Pius X the Patron Saint of our school.
We first started with a beautiful mass. I led the mass, I played the guitar for the school.  Then the school gathered in the school hall and we cut up a big cake and shared it with the school and sang a happy feast day song for our school.  After that we had an awesome talent show. All the classes performed an item they were practising for the jam bus.  I was one of the M. C's for the talent quest.
My class performed 2 items one with marimbas, drums, guitars, and the metal xylophone and the other we sang two songs.
This a photo of my class performing one of the songs Let it go
It was an awesome feast day celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment