Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Carbohydrates Acrostic Poem

My nutrient is Carbohydrates. To share what I have learnt my group and I have made a Acrostic Poem.

C- Complex carbohydrates.These carbohydrates  are found at the bottom of the food pyramid . These foods give  us long lasting energy.

A-Attitude
We should all have a good attitude towards our eating. Making sure that what we put on our bodies are healthy.

R-Rice


B-Bread
Both of these foods contain Carbohydrate, Vitamins , Fibre , Minerals , Water and Fat.

O-Oxygen 
Oxygen is part of the 3 main things we need to live. W-Water O-Oxygen F-Fitness

H- Hazel nuts
Food grown from the ground contain fibre and carbohydrates. 

Y-Yoghurt 
Different yoghurt have different fruits. We should have at least 2 serves of fruit a day.

D- Diet
A diet is food that people and animals Habitually eat.

R-Rock melon
Rock melon is a fruit and is often compared to a Watermelon.

A-Appetite
A Appetite is how much you eat. 

T-Treats
Treats are yum . But it is better to eat less of lollies and more of Vegetables.

E- Exercise
Exercise helps our bodies to breath better , Makes our heart and bones stronger.

S-Simple Carbohydrates
Simple Carbs are found at the TOP of the food pyramid. Chocolate, Fizzy drinks , Lollies Etc. These contain ALOT of sugar. But they also change into fat REALLY fast.

I hope you have learnt something about the nutrient Carbohydrates.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through troubles with your RSS.

    I don't understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!
    My webpage What is addiction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.

    Chat soon!
    Check out my homepage - lorenzetti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really get those poems so.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a
    little comment to support you.

    My web blog ... FDA approved diet and appetite suppressors in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be able to find good information from your content.


    Also visit my website noticias primero

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apart from those, putting into practice the tips below will help a gardener turn his or her garden into a breathtaking one.
    Desert landscape designs were invented for people who live in arid places where grass and green plants are hard to
    find. One could also use some cactus if they want their yard to look like a piece of the desert.



    Also visit my blog; landscape design ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apart from those, putting into practice the tips below will help a gardener turn his or her garden into a breathtaking
    one. Desert landscape designs were invented for people who live in arid places where grass and green plants are hard
    to find. One could also use some cactus if they want their yard
    to look like a piece of the desert.

    My web blog: landscape design ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful site. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious.
    And obviously, thank you to your effort!

    Also visit my web site muscle building tips

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours lately, yet I never discovered
    any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful worth
    enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material
    as you probably did, the internet will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.



    Look at my website; garcinia cambogia supplement

    ReplyDelete