Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

New Classroom

In the morning ten of the year six people went into the new class.We went late we got to the new class at 9:50 we were 10min late.We ran to the new class, We were late because rm6 was doing religious education.

Why did we have to go to the new class? Was because there were to many people in the class and there was only one teacher. Hooker asked what group are you in for athletics.I'm in keas with my sister and some of my classmates.

The best part about the new class is because it is not so noise as our useal class.I like my new class because it not much people.In the morning ten of the year six people went into the new class.We went late we got to the new class at 9:50 we were 10min late.We ran to the new class we were late because rm6 was doing religious education.

No comments:

Post a Comment